Living to 100™ Legal Statement
This page states the Terms and Conditions under which you may use www.livingto100.com (the "Web Site"). Use of the words “our” or “us” herein, reflects the legal producers and owner of Living to 100™. The owner of Living to 100™ is Flicker Technologies LLC. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, do not use this Web Site. By using this Web Site, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Living to 100™ may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting an update to this page. You should visit this page periodically, because your continued use of the Web Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions will mean you accept those changes. The terms "you" and "user" as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing the Web Site for any reason.2. Use of Material or Content
The contents of this Web Site, such as text, graphics, images and other material ("Material"), are owned by Living to 100™, Flicker Technologies LLC and its licensors and vendors, and are protected by United States and foreign intellectual property laws. Unauthorized use of the Material may violate copyright, trademark and other laws.3. Acceptable Use of the Living to 100™ Web Site
Living to 100™ authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Web Site solely for your personal use, provided you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. You may not sell or modify the Material or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the Material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the Material on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
You may not copy or adapt the HTML or other code that Living to 100™ uses to generate its pages. This code is also protected by Living to 100™ 's copyright.
The entire livingto100.com site, its content and its current and potential uses are protected by a patent filed and pending.
General Rules: You may not interfere with or disrupt this Web Site or services or networks connected to the Web Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Site.4. Living to 100™'s Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties
You may not use the Web Site in order to:
- Transmit, distribute, store or destroy material in violation of any applicable law or regulation
- In a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others
- Transmit, distribute, or store material that is defamatory, obscene, racially offensive, threatening, abusive, hateful or otherwise objectionable as determined by Living to 100™ at its sole discretion
- Impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Interfere with or disrupt the web site or services or networks connected to the site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the site.
- Collect or store personal data about other users of the Web Site
Security Rules: You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Living to 100™ Web Site and from using the Web Site to violate the security of other web sites by any method, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measurers without proper authorization
- Attempting to interfere with service to any user of the web site, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the web site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing"
- Sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services
- Use any high volume, automated, or electronic means (including without limitation robots, spiders, scripts, or other automated device) to access this Web Site or monitor or copy our Web Site pages or its content
- Allow, enable, or otherwise support the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising or solicitations via e-mail (spam) that is any way related to this Web Site
- Forging any living to 100™ packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Specific Prohibited Uses: Living to 100™ specifically prohibits any use of the Web Site, and you agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following:
- Distributing or otherwise publishing, without Living to 100™’s approval, any material containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services;
- Soliciting other users of the Web Site to join or become members of any commercial online service
- Frame the Site, place pop-up windows over its pages, or otherwise affect the display of its pages.
- Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity.Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Living to 100™ may investigate violations of these Terms and Conditions and may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users of the Web Site who are involved in such violations.
The Living to 100™ content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. Living to 100™ makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Web Site or the Material. The use of the Web Site and the Material is at your own risk. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to modify, add, or remove portions of the Web Site at anytime without notice.5. Disclaimer of Consequential Damages
Living to 100™ does not warrant that the web site will operate error-free or that the web site and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. If your use of the web site or the material results in the need for servicing or replacing equipment or data, Living to 100™ is not responsible for those costs.
The Living to 100™ web site and material are provided on an "as is" basis without any warranties of any kind. Living to 100™, to the fullest extent permitted by law, disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, title and non-infringement. Living to 100™ makes no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the material, services, software, text, graphics or links.
Living to 100™ does not make any warranty as to the accuracy or reliability of the living to 100™ content, calculated life expectancy or that defects in the site or the Living to 100™ content will be corrected. Living to 100™ makes no warranty that the services provided on the site will meet your requirements. You understand and agree that any content obtained through the use of the Living to 100™ web site is done at your own discretion and risk.
6. Medical Disclaimer
In no event will Living to 100™, its sponsors, or any third parties mentioned on the web site, co-branders or other websites hosting authorized-by-us versions of the Living to 100™ Life Expectancy Calculator be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, incidental, reliance or consequential damages, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the web site or the material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not living to 100™ is advised of the possibility of such damages.
The Medical Disclaimer is stated on a separate page of the Living to 100™ web site and can be view at Living to 100™ Medical Disclaimer.
The Web Site may contain links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Living to 100™ of the contents on such third-party web sites. Living to 100™ is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party sites. If you decide to access linked third-party sites, you do so at you own risk.
Living to 100™ cannot ensure that you will be satisfied with any products or services that you purchase from a third-party site that links to or from Living to 100™, since these sites are owned and operated by independent retailers. Living to 100™ does not endorse any of the merchandise, services or products, nor has Living to 100™ taken any steps to confirm the accuracy or reliability of any of the information contained in such third-party sites. Living to 100™ does not make any representations or warranties as to the security of any information (including, without limitation, credit card and other personal information) you might be requested to give any third party, and you hereby irrevocably waive any claim against us with respect to such sites. We strongly encourage you to make whatever investigation you feel necessary or appropriate before proceeding with any online or off-line transaction with any of these third parties.
Living to 100™ reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to immediately demand that you no longer access the Web Site and/or any other service provided to you by Living to 100™, upon any breach by you of the Living to 100™’s Legal Statement.9. Indemnity
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Living to 100™, its officers, directors, partners, co-branders, licensors, advisors, affiliates, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees associated with or resulting from your use of the Living to 100™ web site and/or its content or your breach of the terms of Living to 100™’s Legal Statement. If you are dissatisfied with any portion of the site, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue use of the site.10. Limitation of Liability
The aggregate liability of Living to 100™ to you for all claims arising from or related to the use of the content of or the use of the Living to 100™ web site is limited to $ 100 (U.S.).11. General
Living to 100™ makes no claims that the content appearing on its web site may be lawfully viewed or downloaded in certain countries or locations outside of the United States. Access to this web site’s content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Web Site from outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Jurisdiction of any claims arising under these Terms and Conditions will lie exclusively with the state or federal courts within Massachusetts. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which will remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions will be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such provision or any other provision. Except as expressly provided in an end user software license, or in a "Legal Notice" or other statement by Living to 100™ on the Web Site, these Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Living to 100™ with respect to the use of Web Site. No changes to these Terms and Conditions may be made except by a revised posting on this page.